(Task 2/3)
This is a video I made demonstrating the editing techniques for an exiting scene in my school.
In this video I used the techniques:
- Matching on action
- Eye Line Matching
- Continuity of motion
- Cut away
I think this edit was pretty successful because I managed to create a tense atmosphere, and create a hurried mood for the video. However I think could have been better if I had used a tripod, but we didn't have one at the time. Or if I added a cool soundtrack, like 'The Bourne Ultimatum' soundtrack!
Overall, this video shows that I know how to edit a video effectively, but can also critically asses my own video honestly so I can improve.
Overall, this video shows that I know how to edit a video effectively, but can also critically asses my own video honestly so I can improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment